Thursday 14 April 2011

100 books to read before you die

Last November this list went viral on Facebook. It is the BBC's list of 100 books to read before you die, and according to them the average person has only read 6 on their list. I decided then to try and read all of the books in a year. At the time I figured i would actually read all 100, but I now realise what an epic task that is, so will try at least to read the books I haven't read before. If I have extra time at the end I will then try and reread as many as I can.

I couldn't find the original link, and couldn't be bothered to troll through facebook to find it, but this is the list I am using : http://www.listal.com/topic/average-adult-has-only-read


So far I've read 53 books on the list and am currently reading Number 88. The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom. It is no where near as hard a read as Wuthering Heights, so I don't Imagine it will take me more than a few days to read. ready for the week long marathon of reading that is the family holiday I'm going on next week.

So that is another 47 books to read by 24th November. Easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment