Thursday 14 April 2011

Rainbow Cup Cakes

Although I really like to cook, baking wasn't something that has come particularly easy to me. I have had many an addiction to cooking shows (Masterchef, the Great British Bake Off etc ) and can cook a mean curry, but cake making just is not my forte.

Now that I have excess time on my hands I decided to teach myself how to bake. I knew the basics and have lots of cook books so it wasn't to big a challenge, but it filled up my Monday afternoons and meant we always had nice food for Glee night.

So, Pel and I will be making rainbow cup cakes today as the sun has decided to disappear. Pel found the idea on a random blog so we toodled off to Morrisons earlier and will attempt to make them tonight. Fingers crossed the ink doesn't all run and they just go a funny brown colour.






The recipe can be found here: http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/rainbow_cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment