Tuesday 12 April 2011

Hello world!

This is the blog I meant to start last September, but due to being technologically inept it has taken me this long to sort myself out.

So in September 2010 I unexpectedly found myself single and living with my parents again. I had just finished my Masters degree and had planned to be living in Wales for at least another year. Instead I am now living in the Black Country and am at a complete loss with what to do.

However, over the summer I also lost my Grandad. This came as quite a shock and made me really think about how I was living my life. He would always ask questions about what I would be doing next and hearing my tall tales of what I was learning about at uni, and what adventures I had stumbled across driving around in my little car. I realised once he was gone that my stories were running thin. My university career was over and I no longer had any trips or goals to aim for.

So this is a blog about me trying to live life to the full. Travelling as much as possible. Learning as much as possible. And challenging myself to cram in as much stuff as I can whilst I am still gloriously young and unsettled. 

I am going to revel in my lack of direction and see where it leads me.

No comments:

Post a Comment