Thursday 14 April 2011

Road Trip!

I figured that I have 7 months worth of travelling and baking to slot into this blog for it to really show what i have managed to do with my new found freedom, so I will disperse my older stuff inbetween what I am up to now and hopefully it will eventually be completely up to date.

So finding myself suddenly single last September I did what every self respecting female (who watches far to many American sitcoms/films) and went on a road trip to Liverpool with my best friends .

I had only been to the city once before to look around the university, so most of it was still all shiny and new.

Being Us though we still did the geeky stuff, spending a day going around castles in Chester and also going around the Slavery Museum (whilst being horrifically hung over) and the history museum in the city centre.



There was one awesome night out though, Nick took us to a very nice cocktail bar and then on to a rock club. It was very surreal moshing in  6 inch heels, but it was really nice dancing about to very angry music that we all used to listen to when we were teenagers.




The best bit of the trip thought was definitely the Ice cream farm ( http://www.cheshirefarmicecream.co.uk/). They had more flavours of ice cream than i ever knew existed. It was incredible! we had 3 different flavours each, and planned to go back for seconds, but we were beaten by the amount of ice cream we had ( shocking I Know). at the time it was just what the doctor ordered.

No comments:

Post a Comment